Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend List Of Projects

Rain, rain go away.....
It's now Monday morning, and I'm having my 2nd latte' wondering how many items I can check off on my list of weekend projects.
Let's see:
Clean out the dead leaves from last fall that are still surrounding my roses...nope. It's raining.
Clean up Frosty's doggie doo in back yard.....nope. It's still raining.
OK, no outside work got done this weekend. None. However I did finally clean out my scrap booking closet(s). There were scrap booking supplies tucked in closets, cupboards, and every cubbyhole in the house. Too much of it had crept into my sewing room, taking over precious space. If you know me well, you know I'm a fabric addict. I need all the space I can get to house my fabric stash. So I've come to the decision that my sewing room is going to be just that....a sewing room.
Nothing allowed but sewing supplies. No boxes with old photos. No boxes with scrap booking paper/supplies. No office supply boxes. Only my sewing paraphernalia is allowed. Gosh, it feels soooo good to be able to even come to that decision.
Well, here's a picture of my scrap booking supplies new home. It's housed in half of the guest room's closet.
So now that I have my scrapbooking stash under control, I get to start revamping my sewing room; & this is what I'm thinking: new color on the walls, new drapes on the window. Maybe even re-cover my sewing room chair with a fun, bright fabric.
Hummmmm, if it wasn't still January, you'd think I have a huge case of spring fever....

1 comment:

  1. You go girl, the room is great and I know it feels great to have order. Spring fever is epidemic and no shots will stop the spread.lol

    ReplyDelete