Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Day In Vancouver BC

When my friend Robin had to do a little biz in Vancouver this last Tuesday, she wanted to know if I wanted to tag along and spend the day as tourists.....of course, I said "why not?"


























After about a 3 hour drive, we
arrived........
The city is getting ready for the Winter Olympics;
VERY exciting!
http://www.vancouver2010.com/








Here's Robin waiting outside of Joey Burrard Grill....it's our fave for lunch in Vancouver. Check it out: www.joeysmedgrill.com/joeyexperience/location/joey@20burrard

It has a great menu! I highly recommend a visit!
I love the menu with lots of yummy items, but I settled for the grilled salmon with small potatoes and greens. OMG it's beautiful, just look at it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm making Salmon tonight. I hope it turns out that good!

    ReplyDelete