Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sunshine!! Oh Happy Day!!

Remember when I was complaining about all the rain??? Well, thank God, we got a (small) break the other day, and Frosty and I took advantage of it! We headed down to Frosty's most fave place in the whole, wide world.........THE PARK.
This is a small creek we pass over entering one side of the park. Notice the sun streaming through the trees......I take a moment and thank God for the site in front of me............right now I feel blessed!





Here is the same creek we pass over when leaving the Park. "Not bad", I think to myself....all the photos are taken with my iPhone.
We get back to the house, and realize this is why I have Spring Fever! Just look what I found in front of my house!! Hurray!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful that scenes like these can lift our hearts in thankfulness and make us smile? Our perspectives change a bit or at least I hope so, on what really matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's days and views like this that make living in the "rainy" Pacific NW not so bad after all! I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete