Saturday, January 30, 2010

Custom Tote

I got an order a while back for a large tote. My customer wanted something black for the exterior, and hot pink for the inside. After sending her a few samples; this is what was chosen.
I think she did good........
This is the color she'll see when she UNZIPS her large pocket.....

With the lining and exterior done, I just slip the two together, add straps.....
.....and wa la, it all comes together nicely.

Here's a view of the interior showing the large slip pocket with a pen compartment. Of course this large tote should have feet to finish it off.

She'll get this new baby today. I alway hold my breath when they see it for the first time, and wonder; "will she love it as much as I do?"

3 comments:

  1. And the answer is.......YES!!!!!!! Of course she will, BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, Jaylynn. Yup, in fact (after meeting with her),she said she was VERY happy with it! Loooove making people smile with their new bags!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out awesome!!
    M

    ReplyDelete