Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

For years my husband and I would get together with friends and bring in the New Year with a early morning waterski on Lake Sammamish. However, THIS year was a bust. Redmond was hit with rain, wind, and more rain....bummer!
No way am I getting in this lake! Even the seagulls stayed on the railing....burrrrrr!


Since 2010 Waterski was a Big Bust,
I thought I'd share a few pictures from a few other New Year's Waterski Days

Laura & Anthony

The launching crew.....

Where did I put the boat key?...

Captain Doug

Co-Captain Steve

Picture perfect water!!!!

Here I am showing off......no, just kiddding, once in the water the handle goes to my hands....

cold? what cold?

back to the dock for a few more brave souls.....

Sarah showing how it's done.......

Kaylyne & Brock go for a ride.

Back to the house for refreshments....

Cheers...we did it!
Out back for a little port and cigars....

Ever wonder what Santa does on New Year's Day????
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

  1. "Good grief" girl, showed some "good sense" in not taking the plunge this year! As to the photos..."good friends", "good times", "good eats & treats" "good dental plans" = "good memories!" Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I know you had to have before you started skiing with your teeth. Also isn't it funny how "cold" shrinks everything including Santa...where's the belly????LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure he was looking for the boat key, or was it all that Port that had his head in the garbage can?

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete