Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Maple Valley Farmers Market...........

I'm very excited! I've applied to the Maple Valley Farmers Market, and was accepted!
I'll get to join the many talented artist that sell their products.

If you remember, last year I helped out for one day at the Maple Valley Arts Council booth. While there, I caught the "market bug". I knew I'd like to have my own booth along with the rest of the vendors.
The people that visit the market are so friendly, and makes for a really fun day!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! You go girl, I know you will really enjoy the market and being a part of the event, they are soooo lucky to have you bring such talent and beauty to the "happening"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jaylynn! I'm really looking forward to doing this! Now I'm spending most of my time in the sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete