Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Design

Remember when I told you I was busy with new designs? Well, here's one....
Its a great little bag to carry notebooks, small lap tops. Perfect for the new iPad.
Here it is in the making.........there's a large divided pocket inside for pens, cell phone.............
Zipper closure at the top, and another in the front.......
I put detachable, swivel hooks on the adjustable strap. The strap is long enough to wear across the body.
I love the bright colorful orange and red colors of this canvas fabric!
Here's another one. I'm in the process of adding the front zipper pocket.
I use a pre-quilted cotton fabric for the interior lining. I find that it's best for structure and padding for your electronics...
I love how these turned out. I plan on making larger ones for the larger laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment