Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Gardening

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted! I have no excuses, but I want you to know that I HAVE been busy. Busy with the yard work, busy with creating new patterns for my bag collection....... busy just being! But I'm back, and I have a lot to share.
I was out yesterday morning planting a hundred geraniums.....no, just kidding, but it SEEMED like a hundred geraniums.


I buy them at Costco by the flat. So far I've planted 4 flats. Let's see; that's 4 flats x 6 plants equal 24 geraniums. The sad thing is, is that I need to run down and pick up 2 more flats. It seems I never buy enough in the beginning. They look so pretty; then on to the tomatoes & basil. I dream of eating lots & lots of yummy, fresh caprese this summer!
Many of my rhodies are in bloom too:




And here is a pretty yellow rose just outside my kitchen window~

I've also noticed that my irises are blooming! They are soooo gorgeous!


2 comments:

  1. Hey MG you just made my morning wonderful! Justs looking at these great pictures and thinking about you...I'm ready for my day now, thanks for reminding me how blessed we are. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... that comment above (Paul) was me, Jay, not daddy. Will I ever get used to this tech????? Daddy would agree with my comments thought so that's ok. Have a great day sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete