Friday, July 16, 2010

Ashland Oregon

Ahhh, Ashland; home of the famous Shakespeare Festival. I just love this place: the art galleries, shopping, dining; and let's not forget all the wineries in the area!I had a view of Mt St Helen while flying to the Medford airport.

























Check out their website for your visit: www.ashlandchamber.com












I had my morning coffee by this pond. It was so peaceful sitting here watching the fish and a mother duck with her cute little ducklings....
I had a wonderful dinner of duck a la orange with a creme brulee for dessert at the Chateaulin Restaurant. http://www.chateaulin.com/





























Spending a few days shopping, dining, and wine tasting with good friends was just what I needed. I have so many things on my plate this summer, that I almost cancelled, but soooo glad I didn't!
Here I am standing at the Troon Vineyard entrance.















The Schmidt Family Vineyards had the most beautiful gardens........http://www.sfvineyards.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment