Monday, December 14, 2009

*****THINK SNOW!*****

Ahhh....our first day of skiing this Season! This picture was taken about an hour before the lifts opened. We've been coming up here for years!.....
.........some of the locals.

Yup, my boots still fit.

Here's my hubby, Doug (kneeling) in the medical room. He's been helping relieve the aches and pains (through physical therapy) of the Ski Patrol team for years.

......and me with the camera (of course!)

LOVE the the search and rescue dogs. They're so well trained. What a great job for a dog!


Here's the rookie, Lemah taking it easy. I'm sharing the couch with her in the locker room. Good dog!
She was soooo tiny when I met her last year. Now she's all grown up, a whole year old!

*****THINK SNOW!*****

4 comments:

  1. What fun!!! You deserve a day on the slopes, just be careful. Love the dog pictures and the last one of Doug in his uniform, realllly like the red hat, LOL...have fun sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jaylynn~
    I'll tell Doug you love his winter uniform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm jealous, but I definitely won't be doing this again this year. I'm bummed. But oh well, at least I'll get some warmer temps over the holidays. Great photos - as always.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little doggie, looks like a mini Pepper, dogies are the best!

    ReplyDelete