Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Shopping Experience~

This last weekend, my friend Robin and I went to the opening of The Bravern in Bellevue. It's described as an outdoor European-inspired village with a one-of-a-kind collection of world-class merchants. We went right for the Jimmy Choo shop. The first pair of shoes I looked at was going for $995...hummm should I get the silver or gold tone? (ha, in your dreams!)


Looking around the Louis Vuitton store, and seeing the price of their new line of bags, made me love my new little black & white bag even more!


........ in front of Prada & Robin showing off my new little bag


In the square...Robin checking out her freebies and being entertained by a guitarist.......

Here I am sitting in front of one of our favorite stores, Anthropologie, enjoying my mimosa.

Anyway, if you'd like to check out the Bravern on line just click here~

http://www.thebravern.com/

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my kind of day -- shopping! Love Anthropologie, too.

    Your clutch arrived in my mail box the other day. Thank you so much. I can't wait to show it off!

    Have a great day!
    Cheers,
    Terresa

    ReplyDelete