Monday, September 14, 2009

New Bag With Interchangeable Frame.......

I found this cool interchangeable metal purse frame, and decided to try it out. I used this fun black and white polka dot fabric, and of course had to use a red lining.

I added a little interior zipper pocket.....I loooove pockets.

I made rounded bottom corners instead of my usual square style....

~*~And here's the finished bag~*~

I added a silver chain for a little extra style. The fun thing about this bag, is that the metal frame is reusable. You just twist off the little nuts on the side of the frame, and slide on a new bag....ingenious!
Already I'm thinking of the changes I'll make on the next one; larger, deeper, restyle the top ruffle.......

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! OMG!!! That is SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so terrifically cute I hardly have words for it. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete