Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When You Can't Sleep........

What do you do when you can't sleep? When it's 11 PM and still not drowsy (and still on a sugar high from dessert), I head to the sewing room. What can I say; I'm a fabric addict.
I've been working on a few clutches, and decided to come up with something to add to the exterior. I came up with these little button/flower pins. I just can't decide if I should just sew them on, or make them as removable pins.....I'm leaning towards sewing them on because they're so cute on the clutch, why would you want to take them off?
Tell me what you think.......


Cute little clutches, all in a row...

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Those are so CUTE!!! Yes, the clutches and flowers:) I would sew them on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Sew them on, they just add that little extra something. Pins fall off too easy.

    ReplyDelete