Monday, August 10, 2009

A Day At The Market

This past weekend, I visited the Maple Valley Farmer's Market. www.maplevalleyfarmersmarket.org/
This is their first year, and I have to say I was very impressed. If you live in the area, you're going to want to make this Saturday event one of your family rituals! What a great way to start a weekend.......


I'm excited to say that I will get to take part in the market on August 29th. Yup, that's right. I'm going to be a vendor. If you've had a chance to click on my Etsy button (on the lower right side of this page), you'll see that I design/sell handbags, or click here: www.bymarilyn.etsy.com/ . I'll get to share a space with my good friend Margaret. She's an amazing glass painter, with a great eye for color! Check out her art work at www.classonglass.etsy.com/.


So if you get a chance, come visit our booth on the last Saturday of August. I'd love to meet you!!

Meanwhile here is a peek at what you'll see at the Maple Valley Farmer's Market.......





Fresh Veggies & Flowers




Here I am (on left) with Margaret at her booth

Isabella Grace Winery
(must visit!)



Full Circle Farm


No comments:

Post a Comment