Monday, January 31, 2011

I've Given Myself A P.H.D.

I now have a P.H.D.
Yup, I've given myself a P.H.D.
One day during the last week of December, I ventured into my sewing room after a 3 week holiday sabbatical. I CLIMBED over boxes and left over craft fair goodies from the Fall/Winter 2010 craft shows...(goodies that should have been put away as soon as the LAST one was over).
I told myself now was a good time to get (re)organized, clean things out, and put things BACK where they belong. In other words.....take a good look around, and decide what I should do with the beginning of a
NEW YEAR.
As I climbed, dug and tossed, I found things I'd forgotten I had.
Do YOU ever do that?
Do YOU ever find things you've forgotten you had?
Or projects you've STARTED, and then forgotten?
Well, if you have, then do what I've done!
Give yourself a P.H.D.
I now sign my name:
Marilyn Rank, P.H.D.
Projects Half Done
Here's a few of the P.H.D.s I found.......
Hummm, this one was just being made with no plan......just cool fabric! Would love to finish and see what it becomes!
Gosh, I'd forgotten all about this new large style clutch! I was going to add straps.
This little baby was going to be made into a Maggie Bag. Great fabric!
Here are a few of my new FINISHED projects!





If you'd like to see more of my new bags, just check out my Little Etsy Store
http://www.bymarilyn.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment